An Electrical Engineer with over 40 years of rich experience in Engineering Business Management and now engaged in Development of a Learning & Research Academy.
- Leadership Skills – Ability to translate vision and mission into actionable agenda and goal setting; communicate goals and objectives; provide leadership by example and thus inspire teams toward collective action.
- Business Skills – Over the years has honed the P-D-C-A chain (Plan-Do-Check- Act); built strong customer relationships; demonstrated conviction for quick, timely decision-making along with owning the responsibility for the consequences.
- Managerial Skills – Has articulated the policies and expectations to all levels of employees across various communication platforms; has demonstrated team building experience and leadership by example; has been a strong proponent of and successfully created joy at the work place.
- Vocational Education and Training domain Skills – Current engagement in this domain comprises of conceptualising initiatives that will catalyze the implementation of the National policies on Skill development, advocating at various platforms, executing skill development related business plans and liaising with various stakeholders in the state and centre for creation of a strong skill development ecosystem.
- Research & Consultancy Skills – Current engagement in this domain comprises of fostering an eco-system to grow the Industry-Academia Partnership and establish a Welding dedicated Academy that will cultivate levels of excellence in the knowledge and practice of welding.
- 1969 – 1976 – Resident Engineer, Amco Batteries Ltd
- 1976 – 2013 – Retired as the Managing Director of Ador Welding Ltd ( formerly, Advani Oerlikon Ltd)
- 2013 Onwards – Founder Chairman of Ador Welding Academy
PROFESSIONAL TRAINING AND ASSOCIATIONS
- Harvard Business School – Executive programme on Competition & Strategy
- ISB & IIM – Executive programmes on various Business/ Skill modules
- Part-time Faculty with Professional Training & Academic Institutions
- Member of Professional Bodies – AWS, CII, BIS, etc
- Papers published in Select Professional / Industry Journals
- Co-convener for CII Panel on Industry-Academia Partnership
- Graduate Engineer and Post Graduate in Business Management.
- National Scholarship and University rank holder throughout career.
SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY ADOPTED
- Deliver Value Education through the platform of the Geeta Ashram and support education of disadvantaged children in schools run by the Ashram.
- Provide assistance with social/developmental projects undertaken by the Rotary Club.