Krish Vijayan has 25 years of experience in the mutual fund industry, with 11 years at Chief Executive Level. Currently he is on a sabbatical to pursue a passion for social funding. Krish is a Consultant to many Foundations & Trusts. He has spearheaded fundraising for many organizations. For Pragati Foundation’s Awakeni project, Krish has begun the process of setting up an MFI Fund for the Kashmir Federation of Artisans.
Socially Relevant work leading to impact investment
- Consultant to the P. Jindal Foundation for creating tradeable tax credits for livelihood creation
- Consultant to Everonn in setting up an NBFC for Micro-loans for Skills Development (via an MFI network)
- As Board Member of “Awaken – I”, begun process of setting up an MFI Fund for the Kashmir Federation of Artisans.
- Fund rising for Sri Gajanan Leela Charitable Trust, dedicated to the upliftment of tribal children in Dahanu, Maharashtra
- Fund rising for Swayamsiddha Foundation which is a mutual support group and school for differently abled children, Aurangabad, Maharashtra
- Search committee for CEO Rainbow Foundation
- As trustee, Raised funds for Sri Laxmi Hayagriva Trust school, a free (Rs.100 fee p.a.) English Medium K-12 school in Cuddalore
- Trustee, SBI Mutual Fund
- Director, Insight Stock Broking
- Advisor, New Age Knowledge Solutions