> Current Statistics
- Currently we are operational in 07 slum communities in urban Pune and Rural Maharashtra.
- Our 1st Rural Program was launched in Urulikanchan Cluster on 25th November 2016. Soon we would be expanding to other parts of Maharashtra & India.
- We have 3 models of Income Generation: SHG, Micro entrepreneurs and Job/Placement
- Self Help Group Formation - Lavanya (Jewelry Making group) and Hirkani Group (Cloth Bag Making Group) are formed. 200 ladies are part of it.
- Nurturing & Creation of small Entrepreneurs – 25 persons have become entrepreneur and freelance trainer in handmade jewelry and Cloth Bag Making.
- Job/Placement- 10 girls and 15 boys have sustained employment for 2 years. Average stipend/ wage Rs. 10,000/mth.
- Volunteers-100+ volunteers supporting us as mentors and trainers
- Partnership- More than 20 corporates support us with marketing of products made by our SHG groups
- Counselled & mentored over 10000+ women and youth
- Aptitude Test – 8000+ persons have undergone Aptitude Assessment and are in a position to identify optimum career
- Awakening to Abundance Training- done for over 5000+ women and youth
- Vocational Training-Over 500 women & youth are trained in jewelry making and selling skills; Over 100 women trained in cloth bag making; 10 boys and 4 girls trained in welding in June 2016; 50 girls trained in food processing; 10 persons trained in dairy business; 5 persons trained in saloon; 15 women trained in beauty parlour
- Entrepreneurship Development Program (EDP)- conducted for 100+ persons.
- Spoken English Classes- 200+ beneficiaries have benefited
- Training of Trainers (ToT)– 21 trainers have undergone the certificate course in “Awakening to Abundance Training Program (A2A) to train the beneficiaries.